Friday, January 4, 2008

Kena 'Tag' Pada 03 September 2007


Though 2007 has over but I still owe Kak Iza on her tagging - 5 things in:

My bag
1. Compass
2. Drypers
3. Face towel
4. Pens with notebook
5. Telekung

My wallet (doesn't look like one!)
1. Coins
2. Notes
3. Mykad
4. Mykid
5. ATM cards

Favourite things in my bedroom
1. My soulmate
2. Carpet (with Pooh playing a balloon!)
3. Exercise machine
4. Errr....
5. Errrrr....

Things I like to do
1. Snapping photos
2. Swimming
3. Travelling
4. Friendster-ing (feel free to visit mine!)
5. Sleeping (eermm..)

Things I am doing now (the way I interpret it)
1. Blogging - of course!
2. Hangat-hangat taik ayam housewife
3. Improving my cooking skill
4. Seeking freedom
5. Searching for new challenge

5 people I want to tag...
Nevermind! Next time... hehe.. or else it won't be ended...

0 comments:

 

Tangan Yang Menghayun Buaian Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez