Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Kerja


Hari ni Selasa, 240407/6 Rabiulakhir 1428

2 hari lagi kena ISO audit lagi untuk ntah kali ke berapa.. aku sebenarnya tak prepare langsung sebab hati aku ni tak de kat sini... some of us here say that ISO stands for Itu Susahkan Orang.. yepp really true.. paperworks like h***. Kontraktor kejar payments lagi dan aku rasa cam nak lari je... the truth is I can't stand on repetitive tasks anymore or else I'll feel it's an unchallenging life. Boss should give me more new jobs/tasks.. so that I can perform better. Aku ni sorang manusia yang suka pada benda2 baru... dan cepat bosan kalo buat benda yang berulang-ulang.. I'm so used to the system sampai aku rasa kerja itu tiada cabarannya...

One more thing is I really hate paperworks (though I can say I'm really good at it.. not to show off.. but yes.. really is)... what are these guys thrying to prove by making such a good paperwork but in fact the end products are not so well? How about the after sales?

I wish I can establish my own company.. (what a big wish.. sigh).. one fine day.. insya-Allah.. even just for selling 2nd hand book or a center for bakery thing... Allah.. gives me strength to do my work because of you.. and please make my dreams come true... ameennn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had already established my own company - home management...orait pergh? the only setback NO income lorr...

Anonymous said...

kc.. m i 2 ambitious? i guess so.. home management sounds good but after years of hardwork and money running by itself into my accounts... ahaks.. bila la nak goyang kaki? time menjahit je la kot... btw, thx 4 visiting my blog..

 

Tangan Yang Menghayun Buaian Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez