Assalamu'alaikum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatuh
1stly.. I'm a bit surprise as I couldn't log into yesterday's blog... Baru jer nak berjinak-jinak dengan blog sendiri tiba2 not user friendly.. don't know where gone wrong... but never mind I can create another blog...
Why owning one? I guess this is just as a tribute to myself.. and to fill in my free time... and guess what... my boss has a long leave this week.. takyah dengar dia bebel-bebel (mumbling type person... -:).. sometimes with no reason... Pelik la dia tu... well, enough about him. At least that is one of his weakest points. Yang lain-lain ok...
During free time I like to log into these two webs:
1. Didi (my favorite cousin who works as a graphic designer and a photographer. You'll fall in love to his works!).
2. Saujana Utama Community (you'll fall in love with its community!)
Dah masuk 2 minggu aku ada bibik kat rumah... on and off la.. on siang... malam dia balik kat kongsi... usia aku baru nak cecah 30.. alhamdulillah aku rasa macam semuanya dah complete in life.. dah aku rasai semuanya... bila lalui hidup macam ni.. terasa sangat betapa perlunya aku bersyukur kepada-Nya... alhamdulillah
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment