I've always wanted to start a business but I didn't know how. The ideas are there until recently when a former superior asked me to join her as an associate (affiliate in business advisory). And the idea of setting up a blog was immediately poped up in my mind! Mind you, blog is a powerful tool for marketing nowadays...
I guess many of you really have a lot of ideas to build a business but you seem like going nowhere. The kickstart seems to be very hard - how, when and where to start. Somehow it seems that we're lost! But the ideas remain and sometimes you can feel it keeps coming back to you. And for those who are already in business, from time to time, you feel that it's time for you to expand your business but you feel that you've no time to prepare the paper. This is where I'll be able to help you.
I am now becoming one of the associates for Mercu Consulting Sdn Bhd. A service provider for Management Services (core business) & Business Advisory. A company based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. I am involving in Business Advisory on which I'll prepare you the business proposal and projected cashflow. Meaning, I'll help you in preparing the paperwork! Preparing a tidy and neat paperwork as required by the financiers might be a tedious process for all of us, especially when we're not aware on their requirements. Apart from doing the paperwork, I'll meet you regularly, sending the biz prop to respective financier and consult you on the next step in the process.
I guess many of you really have a lot of ideas to build a business but you seem like going nowhere. The kickstart seems to be very hard - how, when and where to start. Somehow it seems that we're lost! But the ideas remain and sometimes you can feel it keeps coming back to you. And for those who are already in business, from time to time, you feel that it's time for you to expand your business but you feel that you've no time to prepare the paper. This is where I'll be able to help you.
I am now becoming one of the associates for Mercu Consulting Sdn Bhd. A service provider for Management Services (core business) & Business Advisory. A company based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. I am involving in Business Advisory on which I'll prepare you the business proposal and projected cashflow. Meaning, I'll help you in preparing the paperwork! Preparing a tidy and neat paperwork as required by the financiers might be a tedious process for all of us, especially when we're not aware on their requirements. Apart from doing the paperwork, I'll meet you regularly, sending the biz prop to respective financier and consult you on the next step in the process.
You may want to prepare the biz prop by yourself, but it may take your time. The process in approving the financing might become longer. This is where we can help you as Mercu Consulting is supported by and a trusted panel for PUNB (Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad), SME Growth Acceleration Fund Sdn Bhd, Pembangunan Ekuiti Sdn Bhd and MDEC (Multimedia Development Corporation Sdn Bhd). More panels will be supporting along the way. Apart from the companies I mentioned, we also can help you in searching for the alternative financiers
Who knows, someday you'll become a business tycoon in our beloved country, Malaysia!
I know you guys out there have dreams to open a business. Don't stop if you're lost. Further enquiries, you can contact me via:
1. Email - suealeen@gmail.com.
2. YM - suealeen40@yahoo.com.
3. Phone No. - 013-2151536 / 03-60385267 (Suhaila) or you can call the director of Mercu Consulting at 03-88810628 / 013-3816618.
4. Kindly visit my new blog, set up for the purpose of guiding and consulting at Biz Advisor. My next post regarding this business matter will be moved there.
I shall put up the leaflets later. Hope to hear from you soon!
--------------------------------
Can you believe it? FEEDJIT tu pembohong... ada ka saya ni log in dan mai dari Kuantan? Silap server ka?



7 comments:
Sue,
All the best in yr biz ni yer...
wah.. jd biz advisor! hebat! erm.. saya pun minat gak berbisnes.. tp tatau nak buat bisnes apa.. :(
sue: benda2 statcounter, sitemeter ni mostly tak accurate. Me my self selalu login dari Puchong (menurut kata statcounter lah)
Baru sedar ke Feejit tu kadang2 tak betul?
Cheras boleh ada kat Negeri Sembilan?
Ampang kat Terangganu?
dah lama perasan, cumanya ada juga guna tang lain...tu yg masih pasang
>>> kak ija:
thanks for the wish!
>>> zuhaini:
nak berbiz ni kena yang kita sendiri faham & minat dengan bidang berkenaan. cuba check.. agak² minat apa?
>>> intan:
kat area kita ni selalunya dia letak kuala lumpur, kuala selangor.. tapi aku tau hang masuk time bila.. hehehe...
>>> kak jie:
saya memang dah sedar lama cuma tak letak kat entry je.. sebelum tu dia claim dari US. ada sekali tu dari US stated keluar saja, time log innya tak de...
kota bharu - perak, nilai - johor.
saya kekalkan sebab most of the time saya lawat balik pakai mende alah tu je... & to counter check satu benda lain.
baguih hang ni...err ce tanya cik bunga cempedak kita. alaa, geng lama sudotnet le kut2 dia teringin nak pakai hang punya servis. kan ke makcik tu nak bukak bisnes sekian lama :)
nanti la bila akak ada baek punya bisnes nak bukak akak panggil sue la buat bisnes plan ek?
congrats....
>>> kak kc:
ari tu ada chit chat dengan dia... dia cakap hold dulu. tapi tatau la la ni.. idea yang bagus tu...
jom kita bukak biz sesama... saya pun nak bukak sendiri punya tapi tunggu yang ni jalan dulu...
tq kak...
Post a Comment