Monday, October 27, 2008

I'll be leaving you.....


...of course lah, for a while!

Nephew - Adi Luqman, age - 5 mo. He's so so so cute!!

I'll be on hiatus mode starting tomorrow until next week. We'll be on a 'holiday'.

This is where we'll be going:



Huh... it'll be a looooonnnnggggg holiday as I know how was it like to be in there. I wish I have a lappy but I don't... sigh! I can imagine - mags, soduku, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat more, etc.

We'll be separated again. 2 other kids are with my MIL. Yeppp... I already missed them. Hukhukhuk! I cried. I'm not mentally ready!! I'm hurt!! Not that strong... My faith is shaking!

But what can we do? "Apa yang ke depan ni, kita redah je la...". Although, it is simple to say to myself every now and then, "Sabarlah", "Redhalah", "Pasrahlah", "Berserahlah"... the truth is it's not that simple. Whenever there's a new patient plus his/her parents and visitors in that room, I have to explain again and again from the very beginning on what happened to my *daughter and that bleeds my heart!

Somehow I just want to be quiet, have space for both of us. I prefer those people especially the makcik² @ pakcik² not to ask about her as it would remind me of those days when I've to get through the fact that she's an 'extraordinary' girl. If they don't ask, I will stand strong, my tears won't fall down (not at that particular moment lah! Later, when I'm alone..), my heart won't bleed...

But how on earth to avoid the 'busybody' questions? Then you know lah... sometimes I could hear the sound of soksek² with the families. Arghhhhhh... they don't blog. If they blog, they just can click on her name to know the story. Story that I don't have to repeat again and again... I know.. I know.. be positive! They are just caring!

I shall miss this blog and all of you! Until I see you guys later!



*She is Syafiah...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!!cumelnya adi...lain bona mukenye dah..

kuatkan semangat...pk kn yg positip aje...insyaAllah, Allah akan membantu org yg bersabar..
(6_6)

hah!ape kate ang angkut je novel2 aku tu p spital...tak de la ang mati keboringan...tu pn kalo ang rajin mentelaah la..hukhukhuk

insyaAllah, kalo aku ada masa aku p la jenguk ang & syafiah na...cm dolu2 tue..

k, take care...bubai

Anonymous said...

Salam Ela n family,

Dr kejauhan kak Bib mendoakan agar Syafiah selamat melalui satu lagi ujian getir ini. As parent kak bib faham sgt apa yg ela lalui. U never walked alone. Kami di sini sentiasa mendoakan kesejahteraan Ela n anak2. Moga terus tabah, kuat semangat dan berbaik sangka dgn Allah. Semua tu dr dia....kita hanyalah hambanya....

Ramai lagi org yg jauh tak bernasib baik dr kita n hidup dlm kekurangan...kita tetap much better. Dlm peritnya ujian kita tetap redha dgn ujian ini. Yakinlah janji Allah pasti benar.

Sesungguhnya Allah beserta org2 yg sabar. Love u.

Anonymous said...

Be strong sue..Allah is always with u and Syafiah

Anonymous said...

Super-Mommmmmmm!

Sabor Sis Suee...Saborrr!

Tak reti dah nak kata apa...Ada hikmah tuu.

Lagi sekali, Sabor Sis Suee..Saborrr!!!

Super-Mommmm Jalan Terus...!!!

the principal on October 28, 2008 at 11:55 PM said...

Hope everything will be smooth sailing for you & your family.

INTAN RH on October 29, 2008 at 12:25 PM said...

Sue, akak hrp segalanya berjalan dgn baik.

Anonymous said...

Sue,
just take a good care of yr self n the little princess. dedulu akakpon dah puas berulang kehospital setahun pasal benda yg sama gak. alhamdulillah Allah permudahkan.


Kak Kenot

silversarina on October 30, 2008 at 6:12 PM said...

Salam,

Usah gusar dan putus asa, semuanya adalah ketentuanNYA jua, doa kami sentiasa bersama si kecil , selamat menjalani rawatan .Amin.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Semoga terus sabar dan memohon kepada Nya.

~kiss~

Anonymous said...

sibuk tul sue...jaga diri

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:05 AM said...

Awa:
owh.. aku tak suka baca novel... tapi kalo ada karya arenawati, aku layan... bisa² ayat²nya memusingkan kepalamu!

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:06 AM said...

Kak Bib:
kali ni admitted lain macam sket... tidak merobekkan hatiku macam dulu. something happened to me! i might say.. it is a miracle!

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:09 AM said...

Kak Iza:
Allah swt will always be with us!

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:12 AM said...

Aboo:
thanks... i'm ok... as i said, something happened to me in the hospital.. tak tergambarkan dengan kata²...

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:12 AM said...

The Principal aka Kak Emy:
alhamdulillah.. memang dipermudahkan segalanya...

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:13 AM said...

Kak Intan:
alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan dengan lancar...

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:15 AM said...

Kak Ken:
tq for dropping by. memang ramai yang kata gitu. the critical 1st year. ada yang anak kepala besar setahun tu je, pastu dah baik dengan izin Allah swt. you're lucky to be one of them! :-)

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:19 AM said...

Kak Rina:
saya sendiri pelik dengan hati saya ni lepas balik HSB ni. rasa lain.... tq for your continuous support!

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:20 AM said...

Kak Kiss:
alhamdulillah saya masih mampu bersabar hingga ke saat ini...

Sue.Aleen on November 3, 2008 at 11:20 AM said...

Kak Jie:
mau tak bz. ke sana ke mari... anto anak, kat HSB sendiri pun bz semacam je...

 

Tangan Yang Menghayun Buaian Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez