Alhamdulillah (English Version)
Album : 360 Degrees
Munsyid : Too Phat Feat Yasin
http://liriknasyid.com
Chorus
Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let's avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
Verse 1
I feel the heat
From these 4 candles burning
As I'm staring out the window
In solitude I look at life
From different angles
Thoughts strangled
My mind is suffocatin'
In this truth quest
A greed law
That we abide by is ruthless
Enough will never satisfy
Until we toothless
Filthy millionaires
Are gamblin' until they muflis
A sad fact of life
But mankind approved this
I gotta call Him
Sajadah is where the booth is
I'll make it clear that
I ain't even tryin' to preach here
By sharing thoughts I hope
To find a little peace here
I thank Allah for blessing me
To be creative
So here's a diss for me
For bein' unappreciative
Wanted a perfect life
Yeah smile then die old
Fame, money, women
Phat cribos and white gold
Drive my own Beemer
Before I hit two six
A straight pink bitin' toothpicks
Who walk around town wit' two chicks
And doin' new hits to woo tricks....
Now that's wrong
Pleasure from partyin'
And bull ish don't last long
A lotta yuppies sneakin'
Cars out when dad's gone
Crackin' bottles in clubs
Frontin' designer fashion
But I ain't about
To trade happiness for a Jag
So stop smilin' with your ragtop down
Cause for a fact
I don't care about your money
Or how slick your car
'Cause no matter how rich and big you are
It's still Allahuakbar...
Chorus
Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let's avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
Verse 2
I know that all this
Ain't the right thing
Partying, chasing moneys
And material things
Flying high
Think nobody gonna
Clip my wings
I'm lying to myself
Knowing that
I've been neglecting
Responsibilities
As a healthy Muslim
Riches and loot
Ain't nothing
We frontin'
Diamonds and scrilla
But forget to say
Alhamdulillah
Made my album a killer
Plan B
Now 2-3 droppin'
And I wish to
Ask for forgiveness
Your guidance
Protection and strength
For humbleness and faith
To make me a better man
Success in foreign lands
Never dreamt of that
I remember being 18
When we started Too Phat
Now let's go back
Three years before that
Sometimes I forget
Me and my parents
Took a trip with granddad
I remember '95
While performing Umrah
Made my wish in Mecca
Right in front the Kaabah
Dear God
You made it possible
When facing obstacles
Please let me do good
Before I pass on
In the hospital
And keep reciting
The Testimony of Faith
And find the right way
Out of this life's maze
Chorus
Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let's avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
Verse 3
Ay yo?
Two candles go out
That's when
I feel the wind blow
I haven't met Fatim
For two years
Been livin' like I'm single
Evaluatin' all the friendships
Relationship
The reason it's the tenth year
Is 'cause she's a patient chick
And as far as friends are concerned
Many I've had it all
From those who cried for my pain
To those who plotted my fall
I learned to differentiate
Fakes from the great
Mates from the snakes
Apes wanna beef
Hate's all it takes
For me to blow
A diss song for you
Not even worthy
As an album filler
So now it's smiles
And Alhamdulillah
Yeah, love me
Or hate me
This who I am
Look at the past at times
I wish that I was born again
So I can rectify mistakes
And my wrong doings
Attempts on minimizing my sins
Before my story ends
I ain't no Eddie Murphy
Tryin' to sound as a holy man
But if I tried to be a better person
Now I prolly can
(Wait...)
Who am I to advise you
I ain't been the best
Of God's slaves
Just a poet writin'
What my thought says
A little house
A little car
A little sweet girl
Thank you Lord
I'll try to slow it down
On the cheap thrills
This song will prolly stir
A little controversy
At least I ain't be rappin'
Bout the stuff
As tho' I'm born in Jersey
Stage name is Malique
And lost name is Cairel
Mama told me
Stop complaining too much,
So I will...
Chorus
Ult li albi bissaraha (I'm opening up my heart with honesty)
Hayya nab'idil karaha (Let's avoid the hated and hatred)
Syakkireena a' kulli ni'ma (Let's remain thankful with what we have)
Ba' ideena anil fattana (Let's avoid all lies and sins)
---------------------------
Guess what, I haven't eaten anything yesterday. For the whole day (only a cup of tea in the morning)! The end result, I’ve vomited several times and have to take a pontalon, on which I’ve never taken before later in the night! My eyes were swollen this morning and my head was heavy! I was suffocated yesterday, indeed! But of course, as a Muslim, I've to stand strong and have faith in whatever happens in life...
I'm still hurt by two persons I really love in this world! I believe them but they destroyed it to my bones! What's my next move? First, alhamdulillah because Allah swt has showed me the truth! There must be a hikmah, on which if I put the faith in, it'll be good for all of us.
One major problem with me if I'm hurt is, I'll keep silence for a long time. I might cry first (sorry, Waida & hubby. You guys have to watch it yesterday!) but when I got the strength, I'll be as cool as an iceberg (or even colder)! I'll break it when I'm ready. Say whatever you want but it's one of my ways to face the real truth. I still respect both of them but this feeling will not go anywhere until you, guys, fix the damage that you've done!
I might be wrong too. Maybe I believe them so much! I don't force anybody to do something that is against their will. If they ever done it, it's on their own will. Blame me if you want, but I never forced anyone to do something in my own way.
I've prepared the dish for this noon for my beloved ones! I've call her down for lunch. But still, I keep my mouth shuts! Be it, it'll be a long silence after this between us because there's nothing I want to share about....
ps: Awa, don't worry, I don't blame you & your hubby... You're nice to me & my family. But go to h*** with this 'cakap belakang', stabbing me, coiled me like a python, I'd never forget although I can forgive them... or perhaps, I won't go **** to where do I belong for a long time.. I'm thinking of moving out, I won't disturb & tell anyone about this, on where or when, to others including you, nice girl!

3 comments:
Assalamualaikum my sis..,
moga sihat sejahtera selalu..
ada apa2 yg tak kena ke? sabarlah.. nobody is perfect terimalah seadanya. Rasanya kk Bib blh teka apa yg berlaku.
Pesan kak Bib jadikan apa yg org ckp tntang kita utk improve diri kita,forgive n forget n mcm TGNA kata balas najis dgn bunga. Doakan kebaikan pd org yg kata kita kat belakang tu yg penting belajar dr sirah cara mudah nak masuk surga mcm sahabat Rasullullah, b4 tidur maafkan semua kesalahan yg org buat pd dia...
memaafkan itu sifat mulia, susah nak buat tapi kena juga didik hati demi mencapai makam yg terpuji..
hidup penuh ujian trutama dr org yg kita sayangi...sabar itu adalah sebahagian dr iman. Rebutlah iman itu tatkala ia dtg mudah kpdmu.
Apabila kamu reda buah manis iman itu hanya kamu shj yg mengetahui kemanisannya...
Be strong...
Kena layan lagu ni. Jom pi makan sama.
>>> kak bib:
wsalam kak bib...
masa kena tu kan kak bib memang kita dok ingat kat kak bib saja... dah faham dah la ni asbab kak bib buat 'satu' perkara tu. rasa cam nak tepon kak bib ja meluahkan macam dolu2.
kita diam sepanjang hari semalam. dah dianggapnya lain pulak. boleh ka ari ni sakit hati, sok terus ja boleh baik? mesti la kita nak space untuk tenangkan diri. kita memang boleh maafkan tapi maaf saja tak dapat fix balik damaged that has been done! tu la yang keluo peribahasa, "terlajak perahu boleh undur. terlajak kata..."
maaf memang dah maaf. namun jikaku lihat orangnya, luka meleleh kembali. pedih. tunggulah sampai dia sembuh dulu baru bertemu semula!
>>> abang long:
lagu apa plak tu? jalan-jalan cari makan tau la abang long oii... abang long, kak bib kat atas ni pandai bersurah tau.
Post a Comment