"A commentor on the other post here said......start doing something about the whole situation instead of whining like babies! What good does it bring lahhh.... We all angry, mogok dont come to work, strike, then what? Got difference ar? The first thing to change is not govt but our attitudes.
Well, thank you for that piece of advice!!! You obviously are missing the point. Sure we should start doing something about it. What? Live with it? Say, okay what to do la? Thank you very much.
It is this type of attitude that needs changing.
Am I angry because price of fuel has increased? Am I angry that the government no longer subsidises fuel prices? No. I am angry because of how I as a Malaysian citizen has been treated in the whole scheme of this price increase thing. Instead of giving me ample warning and advising me on proper steps and precautions to take and giving me a target date to prepare for the impending crunch they say..SURPRISE! CAUGHT YA THERE! HAHAHAHAHA...
And I am supposed to find that amusing? And what's with the f**king advice?"
*****************************
Aiyooo.. see... I'm talking about this again and again. The point is he also feels same way like I do... pissed off when someone advises another way round! They just don't get the point.
Leave this petrol hikes story behind. I just need to breathe... inhale... exhalleeee!
Today there'll be another battle in the hospital in the afternoon. I just hope it won't turn out to be like last week. 2 : 50. Many doctors were on leave! Or maybe 4 hours wait like last month.... we were waiting in real pain while the doctor was having 2 patients for operation! But lucky and to be grateful it is free! Mom also grumbles when q-ing up to get her prescription at a gomen clinic in TP. Usually on Monday once a month. Pity veteran people like her. I hope this waiting & q-ing thing will change in the next future. Change lah! For good and God's sake! If we don't make an appointment that'll be another story!
Owh... I've an interview this morning. To kill my excitement, I checked through the resume in the Jobstreet again. There's a slight mistake in my education field. :P. so nice, huh! Arghh... I should make a correction directly and explain to them wisely! Or should I call them today to tell them about the mistake? What if they are attracted to meet me on this particular thing (and certainly my job experience)? Yeah... better ask them first and if they still interested, we can reschedule the interview to some other time. Hopefully lah!
I hope and pray that Allah swt will bless me with this job, insyaAllah. Hopefully, I can help my husband in easing the burden of this life! But I won't hurt if this is not meant for me.... at least I can be 'ceria' as I'd carry on my duty as a mother at home! Allah swt will reward something for us, I believe! Ni pun hati dok berbelah bagi tau... tak lena tido semalaman!
Anyone who interested in playing Final Fortress out there?

7 comments:
Moga dipermudahkan segala urusan dan dibuka seluas² pintu rezeki. InsyaAllah selagi kita berusaha..harapan tetap ada.
tak moh ckp hal minyak lagi..hehehe
>>> kak jie:
insyaAllah.. tadi saya dah call diaorang untuk explain tapi nada dia cam tak sedap didengar je.. tak per la.. ada rezeki lain, insyaAllah..
aku tak main final fortress tp aku main puzzle piratez...beh amat...
jom arr join...smbl main smbl chat..hukhukhukkk..
good luck 4 ur interview!!..
semoga dimurahkan rezeki, Insyaallah.
harap apa yang dialami baby syafiah tidak melarat . kiss buat si kecil tu.
InsyaAllah, ada rezeki Allah pada yg berusaha... all da bess.
good luck akak sue tewww.. leh tolong2 hubby beli susu ..
>>> awa:
nanti aku pi tengok game tu! tq.
>>> kak rina:
new entry about her today.. *kisses to wanmommy back!*. tq.
>>> asr:
rezeki takkan putus juga jika kita yakin. tq.
>>> me:
hubby kena beli susu, dah jatuh wajib! akak punya.. sendiri joli la.. hehehe.. gurau jer...
Post a Comment